Our Experienced Maintenance Crew Will Keep Your Landscape Looking Fabulous
Looking to make a good impression with your Arvada, Colorado commercial property? Keep your lawn trim and healthy and your plants lush and maintained with a commercial landscape maintenance plan from Outdoor Lifestyles. Our crew has years of experience maintaining landscapes on high-end properties in and around Arvada, Colorado. Like all of our plans, the end goal for our maintenance plans is to offer services that completely satisfy your needs.
Comprehensive Landscape Maintenance Services for Your Arvada Business
Landscape maintenance is more than pulling a few weeds and trimming around the edges. We offer a full range of maintenance services. Our maintenance crews are professionals who genuinely care about the quality of our work. We want your landscape to look its best, no matter what season it is!
- Installation of plants, garden beds, trees, and other natural elements. We'll help you keep a professional presence with beautifully-maintained flowers, shrubs, and trees. The natural beauty around your business can really inspire creativity and relaxation for your customers and employees.
- Plant and tree pruning. Our plant experts will keep your trees, shrubs, and bushy plants pruned for better health and growth. These services are completed at the correct times of the year for the best results.
- Lawn mowing. Regular mowing is an important aspect of landscape maintenance. Our lawn mowers have been with our company for years, and care just as much about your lawn as you do.
- Weed control. We apply herbicide treatments at the proper times of year to keep your lawn free of weeds.
- Turf grooming. Grooming removes thatch and stimulates your grass to grow thicker and healthier.
- Lawn care. Lawn care professionals know how to spot problems, such as insect infestations, and treat them so your lawn grows back healthy and full.
- Spring and fall cleanup. Prepare your commercial landscape for the coming season with a thorough cleaning and examination.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of hardscape elements, such as walkways and patios. Although they aren't natural materials, your hardscape elements are still part of your landscape. Allow us to keep them in good condition all year long.
- Xeriscape maintenance. Your low-maintenance xeriscape may not need much maintenance, but we can keep track of it for you, keeping it in tip-top condition.
- Irrigation system installation, repair, and maintenance. Let our in-house irrigation experts maintain your commercial irrigation system for cost-effective and energy-efficient watering.
- Landscape lighting. Proper lighting ensures safety and clarity at night. Don't leave your customers in the dark!
- Snow and ice removal. When winter storms blow in, be assured that your parking lots and walkways will be cleared quickly for the safety of your employees and customers.
Find Out Why People Keep Coming Back to Outdoor Lifestyles
Trust doesn't come easy in this world. We encourage you to read our customer testimonials to learn why they trust us for all their landscaping needs.
“I cannot praise this company enough. A huge shout out to Jon, Mike, Dino and their team for their attention to detail, follow through and for surpassing expectations. The communication from start to finish was great and I knew we were in good hands. If you are on the fence about which landscaping company to get a bid from, do not question reaching out to them. Competitive prices backed by trust-worthy, respectful employees. Worth every penny.”
“Outdoor Lifestyles transformed our back yard from an overgrown mess to the talk of the neighborhood. Jon provided exactly what we were looking for and we could not be more pleased. Awesome communication throughout the whole project and we plan to work with them again when we do our front yard.”
“Very professional throughout project, fair price, excellent service. I cannot stress enough how satisfied I am with the quality of work and my new backyard.”
“Outdoor Lifestyles designed and built an entire revamp of our home landscaping. From tree removal to demo and replacement of our deck to construction of a waterfall feature to a new brick paver patio and installation of a hot tub surrounded by flagstone, OL did it all. They found and installed dozens of large boulders to accent the yard in both front and back. The OL team was easy to work with, always available and full of great ideas. We are thrilled with our project and recommend Outdoor Lifestyles enthusiastically.”
“Jon and his crew were outstanding. They answered every question we had and stayed in constant contact with us through out the project. The crews were alway courteous and friendly, while doing excellent work. The whole process was easy going. Jon and Janice did a great job with the design and taking our wants and needs and putting them into the design. We look forward to working with Jon and his team again soon.”
A Properly-Maintained Landscape is an Asset to Your Business
Let your professionalism shine. A healthy landscape shows customers and employees that you care. Weeds and patchy grass can leave a negative impression, so make sure your landscape is getting routine maintenance. Natural elements in your landscape thrive under regular care. If you don't have the time, energy, or knowledge to maintain your business's landscape yourself, then please contact us. The Outdoor Lifestyles maintenance crew has been successfully maintaining commercial landscapes for years. We know how to make the most of what is growing around your company.
Take Your Arvada Commercial Landscape from Average to Amazing!
We care about all our commercial customers. We truly want your property to look its best. That's why we put so much effort into meeting your expectations for whichever landscaping service you need. Check out our portfolio to see firsthand the results of our amazing landscape transformations.
Signing Up for Commercial Landscape Maintenance is Simple
Our goal is to make landscaping easier for you. We'll take care of the hard work, so you can concentrate on your business. If you are interested in signing up for a commercial landscape maintenance plan, you'll follow a proven process that gets you on the right track quickly and efficiently.
Initial Phone Call
Talk with one of our friendly representatives, and give us an idea of your landscaping vision. We will set up a consultation time and discuss what you can expect from us.
Outdoor Lifestyles Landscape Consultation
Our expert comes to your home or business to listen to your ideas, walk through your property, and give you valuable feedback. We will bring along the paperwork and agreement forms that you need to continue the process.
As part of our consultation, we invite you on a 2-hour tour of our previous landscaping
work in the area. This is an excellent opportunity for you to see the quality of our handiwork firsthand.
Plan minimums begin at $1,500 but rest assured that we’ll present you with different options based on your needs. We also provide you with a projected budget, depending on the elements in your plan.
Final Design Plan
At this point, you sign off on the materials you want for your new landscape.
We schedule the installation and construction of your landscape and provide you with a responsive and highly communicative main point of contact.
Project Kick-off Meeting
Before we begin digging in, you get to meet the crew! Plus, we invite you to join us at the nursery to hand-pick plants for your landscape.
Excellent Communication from Square One
We believe good communication is the key to our success. We promise to keep you in the loop on all landscaping developments. We also stop in for regular walkthroughs to ensure top quality
You can trust Outdoor Lifestyles to take good care of your commercial landscape. Our company is built on good relationships. We look forward to becoming your landscape maintenance partner!
Our Landscaping Company Proudly Serves Residential and Commercial Customers in the Greater Denver Area
We are a local company with big hometown values of honesty and hard work. Outdoor Lifestyles is based in beautiful Arvada, CO and we extend our services to a wide region of this area, including:
Go to our main service area page for more information about who we serve.
Is a Landscaping Career in Your Future?
Work with a great landscaping team! If you're looking for an outdoor career with competitive wages and an emphasis on quality work, we encourage you to contact us. We’d love to hear from you.